Tea Tree Oil for Skin Tags – Does It Really Work or Is It a Myth?
When you need a natural cure for skin tags, you need to do some research. You may assume that nature’s remedies don’t work, but that isn’t always the case. Australian tea tree oil for skin tags is a potent removal method.
It’s organic, easy to apply, and safe to use at home. The majority of people have found that they’re able to remove skin tags in just 3 to 6 weeks. It also works well for other skin conditions, such as acne. It’s worth storing a bottle in your medicine cabinet.
Check out the latest feedback for Apothecary tea tree oil. Many people share real-life experiences, so it’s worth finding out if they’ve had success removing skin tags. Did it work? How long did it take? Did it remove a skin tag from a specific body part?
There are definitely faster ways to get rid of skin tags, but there are few techniques that are safer. Let’s take a close look at tea tree oil and help you to decide if it’s the right choice.
Table of Contents:
- 1 Understanding Skin Tags and Tea Tree Oil
- 1.1 3 Best Tea Tree Oils for Treating Skin Tags
- 1.2 Why Use Tea Tree Oil to Remove Skin Tags?
- 1.3 Ways to Apply Tea Tree Oil to Skin Tags
- 1.4 What Are the Side Effects of Tea Tree Oil?
- 1.5 Does Australian Tea Tree Oil for Skin Tags Work?
Understanding Skin Tags and Tea Tree Oil
It is a colorless essential oil that’s extracted from the leaves of tea trees (known as Melaleuca alternifolia), native to Australasia. It should not be consumed orally as it’s toxic. But it’s widely accepted as being a great way to improve skin quality.
Many cosmetic and dermatological products contain at least an essence of tea tree oil because of its proven track record in treating medical conditions. That’s why it can be found in many over-the-counter skin tag treatments.
3 Best Tea Tree Oils for Treating Skin Tags
Why Use Tea Tree Oil to Remove Skin Tags?
Does tea tree oil remove skin tags? It is an anti-microbial and antiseptic. It’s a 100% natural tea tree oil that’s highly beneficial to the skin and has healing properties.
It should be applied to your skin tag(s) directly. If you have multiple skin tags (a cluster) in the same area, it’s a particularly good option as it’ll save you time. Most alternatives require a more precise application to each skin tag.
Ways to Apply Tea Tree Oil to Skin Tags
Removal Method 1
- The first method involves using tea tree oil, cotton balls, and adhesive bandages. That final part is optional. Make sure that the area has been properly washed and cleansed. This will ensure that you enjoy the full range of benefits that are derived from using tea tree oil on skin tags.
- The next part involves taking a cotton ball and soaking it in the formula. Apply the oil to the area(s) to remove one or more skin tags.
- Don’t rub the area too hard. Leave it on for several hours, or until the liquid has dried up. Repeating these steps two or three times a day will achieve the best results. Cover the area with a bandage to assist with the absorption.
Removal Method 2
- You’ll need 3 drops of oil, 4 drops of raw apple cider vinegar, 5 drops of fresh lemon juice, a cotton ball, and a band aid.
- Mix all of these ingredients in a small bowl. Once the mixture is prepared, put some on a cotton ball.
- Place the cotton ball on the skin tag(s). Cover the area with a band-aid, leaving it to soak into the skin until the next application is due.
- Repeat this three times a day for the next 3 to 6 weeks to get results.
What Are the Side Effects of Tea Tree Oil?
Depending on the chemical balance of your skin, there is a chance that it could lead to irritation and reddening. Because it generally dries out the entire area, it might not be a good option if you have extremely dry skin.
You can dilute it with water, jojoba oil, olive oil, or castor oil. If your skin remains irritated after usage, then stop using it.
Thre are other treatments for the removal of skin tags, and there will be a product that works for you.
For most people, applying Australian tea tree oil is effective, and no side effects have been found in studies with pregnant women.
Does Australian Tea Tree Oil for Skin Tags Work?
Most people discover that they can remove skin tags with tea tree oil, but how long does it take for a skin tag to fall off? It is an alternative medicine and is not a miracle cure. You ‘should’ see signs of improvement in about 3 weeks, but it could be as long as 6 weeks. Some people don’t see any results at all. We all respond differently.
It is affordable, and it’s definitely worth trying before you use any of the alternatives. For example, it’s worth using tea tree oil for skin tags on the eyelids and around the eyes, provided that you apply it carefully with a Q-tip. As a non-intrusive way of removing skin tags, this is usually preferred to surgery, which could lead to pain and scarring.
How & Why Tea Tree Oil Works
It gradually dries out the skin tag(s). The reduction in size is due to the cells being deprived of oxygenated blood. It’ll then turn black and fall off when it’s ready. Remember that it is slower than other methods, such as cauterization, but it’s also much safer.
Make Sure That You Apply Tea Tree Oil Correctly
When you treat skin tags with tea tree oil, follow the instructions carefully. Skipping usage could/will delay results. This is one of the main reasons why some people don’t enjoy any success. You should avoid missing out days because you forget or you’re busy.
It Won’t Do You Any Harm, Hurt, or Cause Bleeding
Tea tree oil is an alternative treatment for skin tags and a range of other skin conditions. It’s antibacterial and antifungal treatment that can remove a skin tag. It’s not going to lead to an infection, and you’re not going to bleed after removal.
Find out more about Apothecary Australian tea tree oil by clicking on the link and reading what real users have to say. This will give you more confidence, so you’re more likely to continue application until you get the results that you want.
You’ll know whether natural tea tree oil is working within about 6 weeks. Remember that different treatments work for different people, and what works for one person won’t necessarily work for another. We are all unique, but trial and error will help you find the right treatment.
Tea tree oil for skin tags should be your go-to treatment option if you do want a natural removal method. It’s a 100% safe and effective way of treating many different skin conditions.