TagBand Skin Tag Removal Device Review – Fast Results in 7 Days!
Skin tags aren’t aesthetically pleasing. In some cases, they can become irritated, swollen, or infected. These are just a few of the reasons why you may decide to get rid of skin tags at home with an easy-to-use kit.
The good news is that there are ways to remove benign skin growths with the minimum of fuss. In the past, the procedure would have been performed by a medical doctor. But, there are now sterile ‘ligation’ methods that allow you to avoid medical costs (not covered by your medical insurance!) and perform the procedure yourself at home. Treatment takes less than a minute, and it only needs to be done the once.
Products, like the TagBand, offer you the chance to remove skin tags with ease and at a time that suits you. There’s no need to miss work to attend an appointment. The TagBand may be the most effective over-the-counter treatment available, and it’s inexpensive to buy.
Very Important – Please make sure that you choose the right model based on the size of the skin tag(s) that you’re treating. Here are the two options that are available:
- Micro TagBand Remover for Small or Medium Skin Tags
- TagBand Skin Tag Removal Device for Large Skin Tags
There’s also a new-and-improved design, called the Auto TagBand Skin Tag Remover Device. It is intended for skin tags that are medium-sized or larger.
We’ll now discuss how it works and how long skin tag removal takes.
Table of Contents:
TagBand Skin Tag Removal Device Review
The TagBand is a simple, yet ingenious, tool. A band falls into place around the skin tag that will cut off the blood supply. The process is medically referred to as ligation and is regularly used by doctors. It’s far more safe and sterile than using a piece of string to tie-off a skin tag. The small growth will die and fall off because nothing that lives can survive without a sustained flow of oxygenated blood.
TagBands work faster than most other treatment options. The device comes with easy-to-follow instructions that make the application simple. This skin tag remover can be used almost anywhere on the face or body, but you should avoid the more tender areas. Also, don’t remove skin tags that are infected and swollen. The skin must be healthy before commencing treatment.
Step-by-Step Guide for Use at Home
The only thing that you need to do is make sure that you choose the right product size. If you buy the wrong, it won’t work.
Here’s how to remove a skin tag with the TagBand at home in under a minute:
- Be sure that your skin tag and the surrounding area of your skin is clean. The TagBand kit comes with several cleansing swabs that are perfect for this job. Improving cleanliness reduces the risk of getting an infection.
- Push one of the bands onto the top of the cone. It should remain in the top 1/5th section of the cone until you’re ready to apply it. It is a good idea to do ahead of time, not when you’ve already placed the cone on your skin.
- Place the prepared cone directly on top of the skin tag. Press down sufficiently so that the band is level with the rest of your skin. The TagBand will be able to go around the stalk of the skin tag so that it cuts off the blood flow.
- With your other hand, slide the remover down the length of the cone. You may have to gently push at the bottom of it until the band pops off the cone. Once it does come off, the TagBand should be securely around the skin tag.
- Make sure the band is safely around the stalk of the tag. Once it is, you’re all done.
- The band should remain in place until the skin tag naturally falls off. You do not need to re-apply it. The skin tag should look shriveled, and turn darker, before falling off. Results with the TagBand are permanent, and the small growth won’t grow back.
A lot of treatments are slow or fail to deliver results. It can take months before you start to see any results, and sometimes nothing happens at all. The TagBand, however, works fast. Usually, after applying a band to a skin tag, you’ll see results in only 5 to 10 days.
Removes Almost All Skin Tags
The TagBand can remove skin tags that are small, medium, and large. If you have tiny skin tags, use Apothecary tea tree oil. We have not found the TagBand to be a good choice for removing those little skin tags that are difficult to see. You have to choose the right removal method.
Want Skin Tags Gone? CLICK HERE to Get this Effective Skin Tag Remover!
How Much Does It Cost?
Having a doctor remove skin tags costs a lot of money. Most physicians will charge you $100+ just for walking in the door. Plus, surgical removal will cost you $100 per skin tag. That’s a lot of money, especially if you have many of these benign growths. As mentioned previously, the cost won’t be covered by your health insurance. Using the TagBand Skin Tag Removal Device, you can quickly get rid of skin tags without the expense.
Customer Reviews & Feedback
TagBand is a favorite product. On Amazon, there are many customer reviews posted for the device. From the feedback, it has received some superb feedback. The majority of past customers have been pleased with the results that they’ve enjoyed.
Many customers have stated that this device works well. They have said that the bands take just seven days to remove the skin tag. Many have also mentioned that the process is straightforward, painless, and the best treatment method they have used.
Some unfavorable reviews are in the mix, too, though. The most common complaint was the fact that it can be challenging to remove tiny skin tags.
People were disappointed that the manufacturer didn’t state the exact skin tag sizes it can handle. The problem was resolved. So, this is more of a user mistake than a product defect. Choose the Micro TagBand if your skin tags are small and the TagBand device for larger skin tags.
Where Can I Buy It?
The easiest place to buy the TagBand is online. Sites, like Amazon, have the device available at an affordable price. Plus, with Amazon, you get super-fast shipping and exceptional customer service. It’s time to start removing skin tags, so don’t delay your treatment for any longer.CLICK HERE to Read Customer Reviews & Check Pricing!
|Convenience:||(4.5 / 5)|
|Painless:||(4.5 / 5)|
|Speed:||(5.0 / 5)|
|Results:||(4.5 / 5)|
|Price:||(4.5 / 5)|
|Average:||(4.6 / 5)|