TagBand Skin Tag Removal Device Review – Fast Results in 7 Days!
Skin tags can be a bothersome condition. They aren’t usually painful, nor are they a health risk, but they’re not aesthetically pleasing. In some cases they do cause pain, should they become irritated, swollen, or infected. Either way, though, most people want to get rid of skin tags at home with an easy-to-use kit. And they want to do it cheaply.
Thankfully, there are ways to remove benign skin growths quickly. In the past, people would have gone to their local doctor to have them removed. But, there are now methods that allow you to skip the expensive medical visit and do it yourself at home.
Products, like the TagBand, offer you the chance to remove skin tags with ease and at a time that suits you. We believe that it’s the most effective treatment available!
Very Important – Please make sure that you choose the device that’s right based on the size of the skin tag(s) that you’re treating. Here are the 2 options:
- Micro TagBand Remover for Small or Medium Skin Tags
- TagBand Skin Tag Removal Device for Large Skin Tags
We’ll now discuss how it works and how long skin tag removal takes.
Table of Contents:
TagBand Skin Tag Removal Device Review
The TagBand is a simple, yet clever, tool. A band is securely placed around the skin tag to cut off the blood supply. This is a process known medically as ligation and is regularly used by doctors. The skin tag will die because nothing that lives can survive without a flow of oxygenated blood.
TagBands work faster than most other treatment options. The device comes with easy-to-follow instructions that make application a breeze. This skin tag remover can be used nearly anywhere on the face or body.
Step-by-Step Guide for Use at Home
The only thing that you need to do is make sure that you choose the right product size. Use that wrong one, and it won’t work.
- Be sure that your skin tag and the surrounding area of your skin is thoroughly cleaned. The TagBand kit comes with several cleansing swabs that are perfect for this job. Improving cleanliness reduces the risk of infection.
- Push one of the bands onto the top of the cone. It should remain in the top 1/5th section of the cone until you’re ready to apply it. This is a good idea to do ahead of time, not when you’ve already placed the cone on your skin.
- Place the prepared cone directly on top of the skin tag. It should be pressed down enough that it is level with the rest of your skin. This will ensure that the band itself will be able to go around the stalk of the skin tag to cut off the blood flow.
- With your other hand, slide the remover down the length of the cone. You may have to gently push at the bottom of it until the band pops off the cone. Once it does come off, the band should be securely around the skin tag.
- Make sure the band is safely around the stalk of the tag. Once it is, you’re all done!
- The band should remain in place until the skin tag naturally falls off. You do not need to reapply. The skin tag should look shriveled, and turn darker, before falling off. Results with the TagBand are permanent, and it won’t grow back.
A lot of treatments are very slow or ineffective. It can take months before you start to see any results, and sometimes nothing happens at all. The TagBand, however, works fast. Usually, after applying a band to a skin tag, you’ll see results in only 5 to 10 days!
Removes Almost All Skin Tags
The TagBand can remove skin tags that are small, medium, and large. If you have tiny skin tags, use Apothecary tea tree oil. We have not found the TagBand to be good at removing those really small skin tags that are difficult to see.
Want Skin Tags Gone? CLICK HERE to Get this Effective Skin Tag Remover!
How Much Does It Cost?
Having a doctor remove skin tags costs a lot of money. Most physicians will charge you $100+ just for walking in the door. Plus, surgical removal will cost you $100 per skin tag. That’s a lot of money, especially if you have many of these growths.
Using the TagBand Skin Tag Removal Device, you can quickly and easily get rid of skin tags without giving up an arm and a leg. The device is typically priced around 20 bucks. This means fast and effective removal without the hefty price tag.
Customer Reviews & Feedback
TagBand is a popular product. On Amazon, there are 500+ customer reviews posted for the device. From those reviews, it has received some excellent feedback. The overwhelming majority of past customers have been pleased with the results that they’ve enjoyed.
Tons of people have stated that this device works extremely well. They say that after application, the bands usually take just 7 days to remove the skin tag. Many have also stated that the process is very simple, painless, and easily the best treatment method.
A few lower-rated reviews are in the mix, too, though. The biggest complaint was the fact that it can be rather difficult to remove tiny skin tags using this product. People were disappointed that the manufacturer didn’t state the exact skin tag sizes it can handle, but this has now been addressed. The product description does, however, explicitly state that the TagBand is designed to be used on medium to large tags. So, this is more of a user mistake than a product defect. Choose the micro band if your skin tags are small!
Where Can I Buy It?
The easiest place to buy the TagBand is online. Sites, like Amazon, have the device available at a great price. Plus, with Amazon, you get super-fast shipping and superb customer service. It’s time to start removing skin tags, so don’t delay and get started today.CLICK HERE to Read Customer Reviews & Check Pricing!
|Convenience:||(4.5 / 5)|
|Painless:||(4.5 / 5)|
|Speed:||(5 / 5)|
|Results:||(4.5 / 5)|
|Price:||(4.5 / 5)|
|Average:||(4.6 / 5)|