Pristine Herbal Touch Wart Mole Vanish Review
Pristine Herbal Touch Wart & Mole Vanish uses a potent cauterizing cream to remove skin tags fast. It’s one of the best skin tag products on the market for getting rid of skin tags in just one treatment. Cauterizing is a popular method, but now you can do it at home for yourself.
Though it’s marketed toward warts and moles, this is a product that can work on a variety of different skin growths. This includes skin tags, syringoma, genital warts, and more. The company has put in over 25 years of research to develop this effective formula.
There are many skin tag treatments that aren’t always safe to use in sensitive areas, like the face. Pristine Herbal Touch Wart Mole Vanish can be used almost anywhere. If you’re looking to get rid of skin tags for cosmetic reasons, this is a product many people swear by.
Wart & Mole Vanish receives high praises in reviews and is backed up by thousands of success stories. No matter what type of benign skin growth you’re removing, including skin tags, it’s likely this treatment can help. What’s the best part? It’s one of the fastest-acting creams for removing skin tags if you can handle a slight burning sensation and take care of your skin while it’s healing.Check Pricing & Find Out How Wart Mole Vanish Works!
Table of Contents:
- 1 Pristine Herbal Touch Wart & Mole Vanish Review
- 1.1 What Are the Wart & Mole Vanish Ingredients?
- 1.2 How Does a Cauterizing Cream Work?
- 1.3 How Fast Will I See Results?
- 1.4 Is Cauterizing a Skin Tag Safe?
- 1.5 What Are the Advantages and Disadvantages?
- 1.6 What If I’m Not Satisfied with the Product?
- 1.7 Get the Same Results without Expensive Medical Bills
- 2 Our Verdict
Pristine Herbal Touch Wart & Mole Vanish Review
It is a specially formulated solution that is backed by years of research. Many people avoid getting rid of skin tags because they’re afraid of certain treatments. Using a natural solution like this is usually much safer than applying any type of chemical to your skin.
What makes this treatment so good? This review will go over why the formula for this product works so well, and what you can expect when you use it. Skin tags don’t necessarily have to be removed. But, if you’ve wanted to get rid of your skin growths for a long time, this is one of the best and safest ways to do it.
What Are the Wart & Mole Vanish Ingredients?
Wart & Mole Vanish is a specialized formula backed by years of research. It contains only natural ingredients that are designed to get rid of skin tags safely. But, the ingredients are powerful and can literally remove a skin tag in only twenty minutes.
The formula includes:
- Cashew plant: A homeopathic remedy that has been used for years to treat skin ailments. It’s used for everything from calluses and corns to skin tags. Cashew seed oil is also a natural antiviral agent that can help to prevent infection of the skin tag.
- Fig plant: Compounds within the fig plant (such as the fruit) have been known to treat skin conditions. Even conditions as strong as psoriasis can be treated with the fig plant’s properties, so it is effective at getting rid of skin tags. It also has antibacterial and antiseptic properties.
- Greater celandine plant: This ingredient helps to remove dead tissue, and promotes the healthy healing of the skin.
- Lemon: Lemon contains citric acid, which helps with decomposing skin and tissue. It will help the skin tag to shed away naturally.
The formula also contains de-ionized water and talc. All the ingredients are designed for fast removal while keeping your skin safe and strong.
How Does a Cauterizing Cream Work?
Wart & Mole Vanish works as a cauterizing treatment. The ingredients are formulated together in such a way that a ‘chemical’ reaction occurs. This reaction essentially burns off the skin tag from your body.
Cauterization is a common practice that is performed by dermatologists. But, it can be expensive at up to $100 for each growth. Being able to safely cauterize your skin tags at home can save you a lot of money and hassle. This treatment is slightly more expensive than some other solutions, but you can get many uses out of just one box, saving you hundreds of dollars in the process.
The most important thing to keep in mind is that Wart & Mole Vanish works best when it’s applied correctly. It works by burning off the skin tag itself, but you don’t want it to affect the surrounding skin. The product contains everything you need to use it correctly and safely.
Follow these step-by-step instructions:
- Use an included cotton swab (Q-Tip) to clean off the skin tag and surrounding skin. This can be done by dipping the cotton into the included antibacterial solution and gently rubbing onto the growth.
- Lightly scratch at the skin tag using the emery board. This step will ‘rough up’ the skin and make it easier for the removal cream to penetrate into the growth itself. When going through this step, make sure not to scratch too hard. You don’t want the skin tag to start bleeding.
- Stir up the contents of the Wart & Mole Vanish cream with the applicator stick.
- Using the applicator, apply a thin layer of the cream directly onto the skin tag. Avoid getting any of the cream on other areas of the skin. You only need a small amount in order for it to be effective.
- Allow the cream to sit for 20 minutes undisturbed.
- Gently wash off remaining cream after 20 minutes with soap and water or a damp cloth.
One treatment is typically all that is necessary. There are no more messy creams or many applications to worry about.
How Fast Will I See Results?
During treatment, you should experience a mild to moderate burning sensation. It shouldn’t be extremely painful and is perfectly normal when using the cream. The sensation should only last about 1-2 minutes.
Once you’ve completed a 20-minute treatment, the skin tag will be gone and a scab will form over the area. This happens immediately. Once the scab has formed, you can go about your normal routine. There is no need to cover it up unless that’s your preference. But, try to avoid disturbing the scab. You don’t want it to become irritated or fall off prematurely. This could cause bleeding and put you at risk for infection.
You can apply a natural aloe vera lotion every four hours after you complete the treatment. This will soothe any irritation your skin may have experienced and will keep it strong and healthy.
Once a scab has formed, it will fall off on its own in about 1-3 weeks. For larger skin tags, it may take a few more weeks. You’ll notice the scab start to loosen but refrain from picking it off prematurely.
After the scab has fallen off and the skin tag is gone, it will take a while for your skin color to normalize. You can use Vitamin E to help heal your skin after the scab is gone. In most cases, any markings or discoloration left by the cream should fade in a few months.
Is Cauterizing a Skin Tag Safe?
When you get skin tags cauterized by a dermatologist, they usually use a special tool to burn off the growths right there in their office. Cauterizing them at home with Wart & Mole Vanish uses a cream.
So, even if you don’t have the steadiest of hands, it’s a safe solution when used the right way. Still, keep in mind that this cream is designed to burn away skin tags and cause scabs to form. There are precautions you should take to keep yourself safe when using it.
- You can use this product in sensitive areas, like around your face or eyes. It’s a no-drip cream, so it won’t leak into your eyes or spread to other areas of the skin. But, it’s necessary to use the applicator to apply it safely, and only directly on top of the skin tag. If you don’t feel comfortable using a cauterizing cream around your eyes, a different removal method might be better for you.
- When scratching at the skin tag, err on the side of caution. You want to rough up the skin enough for the cream to get through, but you never want it to bleed.
- Avoid touching normal skin with the cream. If you accidentally do get the cream on any of your surrounding skin, wash it off immediately. If you experience a painful burning sensation on the skin, contact your doctor or dermatologist.
- This isn’t a solution that should be used on children or those with sensitive skin. If you have several skin tags on the body and want a safer way to remove them, try applying Apothecary tea tree oil.
What Are the Advantages and Disadvantages?
Wart & Mole Vanish receives consistently positive reviews. It has won awards and has been on the market for over 30 years with continued success. But, there are a few disadvantages. Because there are so many skin tag removal options on the market, understanding these negative attributes can help you decide if it’s the right treatment for you.
- Typically works with just one 20-minute application
- Can remove skin tags on sensitive areas of the body
- Convenient and easy to apply (no daily application required)
- Thousands of positive reviews to back up the product
- All-natural ingredients
- Cheaper than skin tag removal by a doctor
- Causes burning sensation when applied
- More expensive than other at-home treatments
- Cream can dry up after use and may need to be rehydrated
While this kit may cost more than other treatments, it has a proven track record of working quickly and getting rid of skin tags effectively. Cauterizing is a common practice by dermatologists, and this is a great way to get similar results in the comfort of your own home.
What If I’m Not Satisfied with the Product?
It may take more than one treatment for large skin tags. But, even with a single application, you should see a difference. If you don’t see any sort of change in your skin tag, there’s a problem and the cream isn’t working like it’s supposed to.
Wart & Mole Vanish has a lot of positive feedback to give you confidence on how effective it is. But, the company is so sure the product will work for you, they offer a satisfaction guarantee. If you don’t see the results you expect, you can receive a full refund with no questions asked.
Get the Same Results without Expensive Medical Bills
Using a cream to remove skin tags is popular because it’s quick. But again, going to a doctor to have the procedure done can be invasive and get expensive quickly. Being able to do it at home can be just as safe and save you hundreds of dollars depending on how many growths you have.
But, it’s important to know that the cauterizing solution you’re using is made up of ingredients that work effectively. Wart & Mole Vanish will remove skin tags with just one application. You don’t have to worry about any chemicals.
If you’ve been looking for an effective method, give Wart & Mole Vanish a try. It’s one of the best options available for at-home skin tag removal. It’s also one of the only options that can be used in sensitive areas of the body. If you’ve been dealing with embarrassment from skin tags on your eyelids, you don’t have to live with it anymore.Click Here to Buy Wart Mole Vanish & Remove Skin Tags Fast!